Forum > General LANfest Talk - General - LANfest > Ohey there

Ohey there

Tweet Share on Facebook  

BigJoeZD
Forum Posts: 1

Website
Thu, 22/09/2011 - 21:42
Hey all, [BONG] BigJoeZD here.
I've signed up for Auckmageddon, and listed myself under the [LANfest] clan, i would be honored to play under your banner :D
Since i heard about it while playing on your server i instantly signed up, and figured id join up here as well, i also got a friend of mine to sign up as well.
Fraggy, gunny and nefario know me, i havnt logged much time on your server as i mainly play US server, but other times i try join your servers.
Look forward to seeing you all in-game.
-Joe :D
  ---

Re: Ohey there

Tweet Share on Facebook  

FRAGGYnz
Forum Posts: 68

Admin, Staff

Website
Mon, 26/09/2011 - 23:33
Hey BigJoe,
Welcome to LANfest :)

LANfest is not actually a clan, we are a group that runs LAN events in Tauranga, we use the LANfest tag to represent we are part of LANfest itself or are an admin on the LANfest game servers
only those that are directly associated with LANfest Tauranga or are an Admin of the LANfest game servers can play under the LANfest tag

sorry if that caused any confusion about LANfest being a "clan"

Edited by FRAGGYnz on Mon, 26/09/2011 - 23:38
---

Tweet Share on Facebook  

Gunny
Forum Posts: 87

Staff

Sat, 15/10/2011 - 07:25
FOR A6, it just means that you would be seated with the people in your 'CLAN', its means nothing else. Fraggy means don't change your name in game to LANfest ... also a CLANFest of TF2 guys (LANfest regulars) has been created but its just for A6's pre TF2 Competition, talk to Naferio about that. We are not involved in it. Its remarkable common the think LANfest tag is related to a competion clan, no biggie.
Enjoy the Forums but we cant say a lot of people are active on them when we are not having an upcomming event (Even A6 might get make some Traffic)

Quoting FRAGGINATOR:

Hey BigJoe,
Welcome to LANfest :)

LANfest is not actually a clan, we are a group that runs LAN events in Tauranga, we use the LANfest tag to represent we are part of LANfest itself or are an admin on the LANfest game servers
only those that are directly associated with LANfest Tauranga or are an Admin of the LANfest game servers can play under the LANfest tag

sorry if that caused any confusion about LANfest being a "clan"

Edited by FRAGGYnz on Sun, 16/10/2011 - 20:37
---

Tweet Share on Facebook  

detonate
Forum Posts: 5

Tue, 18/10/2011 - 13:17
Welcome to LANfest, and looking forward to seeing you at A6
  ---

You must be logged in to post replies or comments
< Previous  1  Next >