Forum > Administration - Announcements and News > LANfest 2011!!??!!

LANfest 2011!!??!!

Tweet Share on Facebook  

gizmoguy
Forum Posts: 20

Admin, Staff

Thu, 10/11/2011 - 19:08
Yes you heard it right, the A-team of LAN organisers is back in the house with more goodies and shiny toys than a department store on Christmas to bring you the very best LAN Tauranga has to offer.

Over the next little while we'll be updating you with all the new bits about LANfest (you'll hardly recognise us!), we've had 3 years off from running LANs and in our downtime we've come up with some great plans and new ideas we hope you'll like. We've also got some new sponsors we would like to introduce you to once we get our terms sorted out.

Big apologies to our faithful LANfest gamers who have been with us since the start but you get busy ya-know? And it gets difficult when more than half your staff no longer live in Tauranga. But we're going to make it right and make it up to you and show we still care with this epic all day (virtual) killing fest on the 10th of December.

So now is the time, get a crue together and start planning and honing your 1337 skillz in [insert-FPS-title-here] so you can pwn those n00bz... or something.

Always happy to hear your feedback on what you'd love to see at LANfest 2011 so reply to this forum thread!

Cheers,
gizmoguy
Network d00d / 1337 h4x0r
  ---

Re: LANfest 2011!!??!!

Tweet Share on Facebook  

(FT)Zim
Forum Posts: 19

Tue, 15/11/2011 - 10:06
Good stuff guyz.
Will be good to get some game on again
hopefully play some COD4 ,AlterIW MW2 and maybe some CSS.
Give us a yell if you guyz need any help with testing/setup.
This time im not going to forget my headset, and hopfully not leave my chair behind at the venue...............

Anyways cya at the LAN :) !!!!!!

---

Tweet Share on Facebook  

gizmoguy
Forum Posts: 20

Admin, Staff

Sat, 19/11/2011 - 19:09
Quoting (FT)Zim:

This time im not going to forget my headset, and hopfully not leave my chair behind at the venue...............

Ahah! so it was you who left that chair at the last LAN. We weren't really sure what to do with it at 1am after pack down and didn't have any room for it so I think we donated it to the venue.
  ---

Tweet Share on Facebook  

shweatypox
Forum Posts: 1

Website
Wed, 23/11/2011 - 14:16
Is there an age restriction?
  ---

Tweet Share on Facebook  

anoncon
Forum Posts: 69

Admin, Staff

Website
Wed, 23/11/2011 - 22:38
We tend to draw the line at 15, however, we can be flexible on this if the attendee is supervised and mature enough to not need "babysitting".

Under 16's need a permission form signed by their parents.
  ---

You must be logged in to post replies or comments
< Previous  1  Next >