you would have to wait for gizmoguy to reply to this
  ---

Re: Server Request - Minecraft

Tweet Share on Facebook  

gizmoguy
Forum Posts: 20

Admin, Staff

Fri, 06/05/2011 - 14:59
Yeah we've got a minecraft server running, load up multiplayer and connect to games.lanfest.co.nz.
I occasionally let it get out of date so if you notice please flick me an email asking me to update it: brad@lanfest.co.nz
  ---

Tweet Share on Facebook  

Gunny
Forum Posts: 87

Staff

Sun, 08/05/2011 - 22:48
Quoting gizmoguy:

Yeah we've got a minecraft server running, load up multiplayer and connect to games.lanfest.co.nz.
I occasionally let it get out of date so if you notice please flick me an email asking me to update it: brad@lanfest.co.nz

KiwiAzn has recommended anyone wanting Minecraft contact him. The LANfest server is probably going to not host this if it continues to use 100% CPU
  ---

Tweet Share on Facebook  

CptWin
Forum Posts: 1

Fri, 11/11/2011 - 14:23
Hey everyone! Won't be able to make it to the lanfest this year as I'll still be in Christchurch :(
But on the topic of Minecraft I've been running a server since January this year and we have a userbase of about 400 players, if you'd like to join in goto http://lolnet.dyndns.biz and check out our forums and game servers page.
If you want to integrate it with lanfest I wouldn't mind making whoever is admining the current LANfest one, an Admin/Mod on our server.
I also wouldn't mind sponsoring the lanfest with a bit of money (wouldn't be much), but I'll have to check the funds and discuss it with the admins.

---

Tweet Share on Facebook  

anoncon
Forum Posts: 69

Admin, Staff

Website
Fri, 11/11/2011 - 16:08
Hey,
Our server is hosted on a very fast connection in Hamilton, therefore we probably wouldn't merge our server with yours. I am not too sure about what's happening with our current server, and who's managing it but it may be possible for you to admin or moderator our one if you wanted to bring your players across. Might be best to contact gizmoguy if you want to discuss that as I am not really involved with the Minecraft server.

In regards to sponsorship, flick an email to craig@lanfest.co.nz and we can discuss that.
  ---

You must be logged in to post replies or comments
< Previous  1  Next >